Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Comment4Kids

Week 4

My first student to comment on was a student named Chase T. at the Avoca West School.
Chase post was a book review of The Eagle Spike. Chase did a really good job in the review. He gave just enough of information to spark the readers interest in the book, but not too much were he gave the entire book away.

Week 5

Curtis was the second kid I was assigned to comment on. Curtis had written a short story about being bitten by a radioactive spider. This kid is a wonderful writer. He used descriptive words very well, I could almost feel the bit myself.


Week 6

This week I watched a silent movie that Ala had made recounting her holiday vacation, which she had titled "Battling with the Wind". Ala tells us before we watch the video that her little sister wanted to go swimming. In the video we see the wind blow her little sister around. This was a very cute video.


Week 7

Nicholas is writing a story about a vampire bunny. I will have to check back in to see how he finishes the story.

Week 8

James' blog was about finding the correct voice to write in and choosing the correct words. I agree that if you know who you are writing to finding the correct words is easier to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment