Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 17th Assignments Video # 4

Sir. Ken Robinson's message in his video "The Importance of Creativity" is right on target. I agree that all of us learn differently, and we all have our on strengths. My daughter does well in school, but she loves acting out stories she's made up or play games she's invented. People use to educate their children in academics and in the arts so they would be "well rounded", but somewhere along the way as a society we've come to focus on the academic subjects and left the arts behind. I try to expose my daughter to the arts so she can decided where her passion lies.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Jamie. Do not forget that blog post are due by Sunday night at midnight. Also, I like to see two good paragraphs (6-8 sentences) for each topic for the week.

    ReplyDelete