Friday, January 29, 2010

Added Assignments 1/24

Gary Hayes Social Media Counts
I think that this count just proves that we as future teachers have to stay on top of how the world of media is changing. We have to be ready when we step foot into our classrooms; we won't have time to play catch up. I not sure how I will use media in my future classes, but you can be sure I will figure it out before I'm finished here at South. I don't think I ever thought about using media in my future classroom, other than powerpoint, before this class. So, I know I have some work to do before I can consider myself a tech-literate teacher.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Jamie on this post where she says that as teachers we will have to stay on top of things becasue of change and that we should get ahead now so that we don't have to play catch up later on in life when we HAVE to do it. I think that teachers should be tech-literate, and stay with the times on technology. This way we can use it to benefit our future students in the best way possible.

    ReplyDelete