Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Commets4Teachers Cycle Two

Ms. She only has two post since January; the two post are a summary of what she learned in 2009 by using twitter. So, I went back to her 2009 posts to see what else she had to say. In her post from July 2009 she mentions Seth Godin , a successful author and marketing guru. She had embedded a video with him addressing the issue of social networking. I am including it here for you guys to watch, since I think he makes a good point. I went to you tube and watched a few more of his videos, he is an interesting guy. Jenny She really likes twitter. Just about everything else she posted was dealing with twitter. I did take a look at her class site,Little Voices, Little Scholars, in which showcases her students work. I was impressed with it. Her blog, Jenny's Learning Journal on the other hand wasn't what I expected after reviewing Ms. Carnevale's site in the last comments4teachers cycle. I guess I was expecting more post on a broad range of topics. I think that Ms. She has done a great job in developing her social networking skills, which is something that I have trouble with. She has done a great job in incorporating technology into her classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment