Monday, May 3, 2010

Substantive Presentation


For my presentation I decided to use my Blackberry to record my daughter reading her weekly fluency passage. Tho goal is for her to read the passage correctly in a minute or less. When we started she could read the passage with 3 seconds left and on her test on 4/23/10 she completed the passage with 15seconds left. Hearing where she had trouble helped her correct her mistakes, and she really enjoyed recording and hearing herself on the phone.
http://www.johnstrange.com/edm310/jamieanderson/Winter.mov

1 comment:

  1. The link only works on your computer. Note that it is located on your C drive. I will send you a better link. Which audio did you use? If you used mine, I can do it with no further work on your part. If you used yours, send me the .mp3 file and I will send you the URL.

    ReplyDelete